How To Set Up Your Facebook Page
Who Is This Course For?
This course is designed for stallholders and people who exhibit at events. It takes you through the very basics of your Facebook Business Page.
- Free tools to help you create images for your profile and posts.
- Decide objectives for your Facebook Page
- An overview of Facebook Profiles, Facebook Business Pages and Facebook Groups
- How To Set Up Your Facebook Page
- Setting Up The Key Features of Your Page
- Posting to your page
Do I need to bring my computer? Not necessarily as we won’t be setting up or amending pages on the day
Will you need Login Details for my Facebook Account? No, we will demonstrate with a test account for security reasons and you won’t be working on your own account.
What about lunch and refreshments? There will be drinking water, a tea break in the morning and afternoon. The hotel has lunches which you can order, but as we will only be taking a short break, you may wish to bring lunch with you.
What about parking? There is disabled parking in the adjacent building and off-road parking in the hotel and to the rear of the building (with access by steep steps). There is paid parking in the street if these are full. You must enter your registration number to avoid a ticket.