Learn to Read Tarot Cards
A full day course where we will cover many aspects of the Tarot ready for you to read for your own pleasure and to work with friends and family.
The course also leads you to the second day course, Intuitive Tarot Reading for Professional Use.
Your tutor is Kay Best a tarot professional reader, trainer and accreditation specialist.
10 am – Arrival, Registration and morning refreshments
10.30 am – Morning Session Starts
- What is Tarot, and the history of the tarot
- Picking and consecrating your own cards
- The basics of giving a reading and shuffling the cards
- Different Tarot Spreads
- Tarot and Astrology
- Tarot and the Kabbalah
- Understanding Tarot Symbolism – Elements, Numbers, Symbols and Targeted Readings
- Introduction To the Major Acana
- Cards of the Major Acana
Lunch 12 midday – 12.30 pm
- Introduction to the Minor Acana
- Cards of the Minor Acana
After the main theory session, you will practice layouts and readings for yourself and others.
The course includes a downloadable PDF for you to print out (Printed course workbook £20)
There will be a supply of cards for you to use on the day or you can pre-book your own set of Rider Waite Cards for £20.
Refreshments will be available throughout the day.
Free Parking on site